Would An Ebook Help Your Business?
Many businesses today are using ebooks to share information with the public, their customers, and their potential customers. Ebooks let you share your expertise on a subject with people who need that information. They are quick and easy to write, and have no printing or distribution costs.
In other words, ebooks can provide amazing benefits to your business with just a small time investment.
The (Almost) Perfect Business Promotion Tool
An ebook is the perfect way to showcase your business strengths while providing valuable information.
People will love receiving an ebook from your business because it:
- Gives them valuable information they can use.
- Is easy to download and print from any computer or mobile device.
- Lasts forever (or until the information is outdated).
- Doesn’t require any ebook reader (but it can be uploaded to almost every ebook reader).
And you will love providing ebooks because:
- An ebook is inexpensive to create. You can do all (or most) of the work yourself.
- There is only one cost to create your ebook, no matter how many you distribute.
- An ebook provides information in a concise package. With a single link, you can share a lot of related information without overloading your reader with multiple resources.
- An ebook lets you deliver a consistent message to your audience without any of the variations possible when you speak to people.
- An ebook provides a great incentive to get people to take the next step with your business.
- An ebook can provide a new income stream for your business.
- An ebook keeps your business in front of your readers. As long as people keep referring to your ebook, they are thinking about your company.
After you see the amazing results from your first ebook, you will wonder why you waited so long to get started.
My Ebook Course
In November 2009, I taught small business people and freelancers in the Phoenix area how to create an ebook for their business at a local event called PodCampAZ. The class was 8 am on a Sunday morning, and it was standing room only!
The results were amazing. People took what they learned and started creating ebooks. They loved my session so much that they talked to me about it for months afterward.
I taught the same course again in November 2010 by popular demand.
People still talk to me about this course. In fact, someone who attended the PodCampAZ course started a conversation with me in my neighborhood grocery store this summer about her recent ebook experience.
Now, I’m going to make this information available to people everywhere through a live course. This is an updated, interactive course where you learn:
- Strategies for choosing a killer ebook topic.
- Tips to focus your topic so your audience will love it.
- Techniques to make you ebook readable (and skimable).
- Software tools you already have to make your ebook.
- When to collaborate with another business on your ebook.
- Practical guidelines for the page layout and formatting decisions.
- Distribution options for your completed ebook.
This is exactly what you need to know to create your first business ebook. I’ll walk you through the process one step at a time so you see how the pieces come together. I’ll also share with you things I learned the hard way so you can avoid the mistakes I made in my own ebook journey.
You receive a webinar workbook that contains:
- Webinar outline with room for you to take notes.
- Worksheets to help you brainstorm your ebook project.
- Checklists to make sure that you include everything your ebook needs.
- Links to valuable online resources to help you along the way.
The workbook, combined with the webinar, contains everything you need to create your first ebook!
The Create Ebooks Your Customers Will Love webinar consists of 3 hours of instruction spread out over three sessions. During each session:
- I’ll walk you through the information using slides and other visuals.
- You’ll record your notes in the webinar workbook which you will download and print prior to the first session.
- We’ll have time for questions and answers at the end of each session.
Even though each session is scheduled for one hour, I’ll stay on the webinar until all of your questions are answered.
A few extra points:
- The sessions may run a little longer if there are lots of questions.
- Attending the webinar on your lunch hour? You can leave at any time, especially if the session runs over.
- All registered attendees can download a recording of the session for later reference.
Here’s What You Get
With the Create Ebooks Your Customers Will Love webinar, you get:
- 3 hours of online instruction
- 47-page comprehensive workbook to help you write your ebook
- Unlimited access to the webinar recordings (posted within 24 hours after each session)
- Webinar recordings you can download to your computer to keep forever
- Inspiration and practical guidance to create a ebooks that your customers will love!
What Would I Write About?
Helping you find the best topic for your ebook is an important part of this course! I’ll help you brainstorm ideas for your ebook topic. However, your best ebook topic:
- Talks about what you know and love. In fact, it should capture your passion!
- Supports your business goals.
- Provides valuable information to your customers.
- Adds to the products and services that you already offer your customers. You never want to give away the same information you sell!
Your workbook contains 125 possible ebook topics to help you get inspired.
I’m Not A Writer!
Most ebooks are a collection of words. However, your ebook doesn’t have to be something you fill with words. In fact, there are many other things you can put inside your ebook. I’ll explain these options in the course.
I Don’t Own Any Fancy Software!
There are lots of ways you can create your ebook. There are fancy programs that you can use, and you should use them if you have them and know how to use them. But if you don’t have any designer tools, don’t worry! I use very simple tools to create my ebooks because that’s all I have. I’ll share with you a list of software program you probably already have installed on your computer that you can use to make your ebook.
I’ll Make The Deal Even Sweeter
In addition, you get online support for your ebook efforts. That means that you can:
- Attend any future session of the webinar at no additional cost!
- Download the materials from any future session.
- Attend bonus sessions that cover additional related topics to help you build your ebook business strategy.
Where Do I Sign Up?
Sign up here to get information about the next ebook course.