How can you tell how many people are searching for you on LinkedIn? In this 2 Minute Tuesday video, I show you how to tell how many times your profile showed up in search results, and how many people viewed your profile.
- Before You Start: You have a profile on LinkedIn.
- Learning level: 3 | Building Skills
- Article Last Updated: Saturday, March 2, 2013
Are People Searching For You On LinkedIn?
LinkedIn lets people search through their network. Many times, people are searching for people who do a specific type of work. They might be searching for:
- A candidate for an open position.
- A contractor to fill a business need.
- A personal or professional service provider.
LinkedIn tells you how many times your profile shows up in the search results.
So, how can you tell how many times your profile showed up in search results? I show you how to find this information and what it means in this 2 Minute Tuesday video tip.
Your turn: Have you used LinkedIn to find people for your business? Have you been contacted by potential clients who found you on LinkedIn? Share you insights and experience here.
- Find People You Know On LinkedIn
- Blogs and LinkedIn Work Together
- Getting The Most From LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn For Business